USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)
Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.
I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!
This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"
Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?
Watch out all :upset
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loans Online
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I bought a Michael Kors outfit, including two coordinating blouses, from a fine department store. One of the blouses had a chain-tie which came out in the wash and..."
- "The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair. They seemed legit. The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."