Boston, Massachusetts
26.9K views 299 comments

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Review about: Loans Online.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cash Advance Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cash Advance?

Comments

Thank you I just received the same exact call from James from 312-488-1898 stating I have been approved for a loan of 2,000 for only $200 a month but first I have to to go to walmart and buy a green dot prepaid visa card and put $240 so they can verify my income in order to receive the approval voucher number from him after I load the card I have to call back with the card number I knew it was a scam... but I just googled it to verify Thanks very much for your information

I just had a man call me a foreign guy said I had a loan for 8000 all I had to do was pay insurance of 247 and then my funds would be deposited from advance America

5122155897

Shawn Henderson. Really? Middle eastern accent with a Henderson name?

Beware such a scam!!

Shawn Miller @ 908-999-5184 too.$5,000 loan that I've already been approved for.

The most non-speaking middle-eastern Shawn Miller I've ever heard from lol.Beware everyone!!

Alex Marshall tried to get me too from phone# 646-583-3387

DEE
Temple Hills, Maryland, United States #1075661

I am so glad I checked through google to see if anything had been reported.The same exact thing just happened with me.

They also asked me to send in a voucher. I knew that didn't sound right!

Glad I checked.And given my credit...$8000.00 was ridiculous :-) They should be ashamed!!!

I have been getting calls from a man with an acent also calling from a 312 number out of Chicago.He said i needed to have $150 iny account to be able to get $5000.

He said it was to make sure i could pay back the loan. I tried to call him back and got no answer or voice mail.

I couldn't understand why i would need to have money if I need to borrow money.He also said he was from Advance America????

He just tried to scam me as Alex Marshall!! The same way!

Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial

mess or do you need funds to start up your own business?

Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or

start a nice business? We offer loans at

3% interest rate.

contact us via email: mikekinsloanfirm@gmail.com

This same man called me, and it really sounded too good to be true, so I googled this company and came across this. There should really be a law against this.