Boston, Massachusetts
26.9K views 299 comments

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Review about: Loans Online.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cash Advance Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cash Advance?

Comments

I got an Email saying that I am Approved for a $3000 loan and all I have to do is pay it back in 24 months for $140 a month. I didn't even sign up for this so I know it is good to be true but a scam

Peabody, Massachusetts, United States #1121935

OMG

Anonymous1
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1117191

I am getting them from Alex Smith who is supposedly their attorney. I have never ever in my life had a $300 advance from this company, now demanding $400 now and my account is up over $1000. I gave him my attornys phone number and said take it up with him.

to Anonymous1 #1123956

So what happened after that?

Brian
Miami, Florida, United States #1114448

This happened to me too,i ended up going to cvs to send $262 at a money gram to a daniel decker.What did you do? if you can please call me at 305-530-1512 my name is Brian

hello everyone, if you need urgent loan for business or to pay your bills, any kind of loan you need just contact me now via email destinyfavourloanfirm@gmail.com we are offering loan to anyone who is in need, and we will give you grace period of 5 months before you will start to repay the loan monthly.

we offer loan to you no matter your income, contact us now destinyfavourloanfirm@gmail.com and get your loan without delay.

best loan offer.

to Anonymous Camden, New Jersey, United States #1230603

I can use a loan

Like you said, too good to be true but I fell for it!!!200$ later they called me this morning to say that I needed to send 228$ more because my name was on a blacklist and they needed the Money to add insurance so they can release the money...they played the stalking game and was desperate to receive the other 228$ cuz they wanted to help me!!

Super pissed!!

I want to *** on thier faces!!!!Can't believe I fell for this ***!!

Thanks so much I literally had the exact kind of thing only it wAs am email having me call back to confirm and yes of course go buy a voucher

I just received a similar call from a foreign man who told me that 3000.00 would be deposited into my account today a soon as I go to a General Dollar Store and pay a 205.00 Security payment sounded too pushy so I decided to do research. Telephone number provided is: 914 499 8215 from N.Y. called cash at once America Thanks for sharing your experience.