USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)
Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.
I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!
This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"
Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?
Watch out all :upset
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loans Online
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "This morning I got a text from 1(254)987-5541 From Jake Taylor I will attach the text to this, but it told me if I was interested to call another number..."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl! They would not accept..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."
- "on the web site, they wrote the exam is last updated on 21st Sep 2016 The file they allowed me to download, last update 2015 . I tried to contact them,..."