Boston, Massachusetts
26.9K views 299 comments

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Review about: Loans Online.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cash Advance Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cash Advance?

Comments

Locodiablo
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1327130

You'd have to be an *** to even talk to these jokers. Why even post it here? ***.

Same happened to me today.

Same as above ..

voucher..cvs.. 3000$ in a hour or less for 200 $ voucher foreigner...the # was a New York # thank God I didn't do it...

what can be done about this ????I'm one pissed off woman!!

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1258940

Just went through this today.James Brown, foreign accent, $300.00 voucher.

Got upset and hung up on me when I began reading this article aloud. 347-349-8700.

What bothers me most is they had absolutely all of my information!BEWARE!

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1241599

Are you a business man or woman?Do you need funds to start up your own business?

Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%.

For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: quickcashinvestment2933@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mr.Anthony

I almost fell for it a guy named Eric Johnson cash advance America in winter Park, Florida the number he is using is 321-396-5197 an has a middle eastern acent. My life just came crashing down was planning on moving in a week with the money.but now I'm screwed

#1194058

To whom it may concern............

I’m Mrs Swerter Barbara by name.I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammiers everywhere.Few

months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders.

I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to

a very reliable lender called Mr David Thompson. who lend me an unsecured loan of $75,000 under 4hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just

contact him now via: thompsondavid516@gmail.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the *** I passed through in the hands

of those fraudulent lenders.

And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such *** that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr David Thompson.,i pray that God should give he long life.God bless him forever Mrs Swerter Barbara

I got a long text message from a guy named Daniel (middle eastern) who says I would have a warrant out in the next two days and I owe $845 on a loan.I recently moved from home and I thought oh *** I got a small loan when I was here and didn't do a thing about it.

But come to find out it's all a scam.

Im calling this number back tomorrow (716) 810-6209

Williamsville, NY To get verification.I really hope this is a scam

They got me out of my whole paycheck and then tried to involve the Irs and send them $512.00. Now I'm *** out of money that I can't get back. They should be reported.

I'm so glad I read this.I received a phone call where a guy named "Mike Anderson" told me I could get an installment loan for a minimum of $1500 and it would be paid over 9 months.

After going over information I read the email and felt uneasy about the process because the adobe file looked like a bad photo copy. He told me I would need to send $200 via Western Union to the insurance company they partner with and then I would receive the $200 back on top of the loan payment. Big red flag!

I was looking into a loan because I don't use a traditional bank and needed some extra cash that I was happy to pay back.It's unbelievable to me that there are people that try to take advantage of people that are already struggling with finances.

Its still going on today (March 10, 2016).If you get ANY unsolicited emails giving you a great deal on something you didnt look up on your own.

DONT DO IT!

Its probably coming from overseas and untraceable.