Privacy and Data Security

JOHN COOK SAYS HE'S THE BOSS HE'LL BLOCK HIS # BUT THANKS TO YOU I GOT IT JUST READ PRVIOUS REVIEW THAT SAYS "ADD THIS NUMBER' HE SOUNDS MUCH MORE LIKE THE NAME THAT I WAS TOLD TO PUT ON A WALMART MONEY GRAM HITISH PATEL THEY ARE RELENTLESS! THEY STOLE $200 AND PUT A CHECK IN MY BANK THAT WAS A TAX RETURN OF SOMEONE ELSES!

SO MY ONLY WAY OF EATING OR ANYTHING BECAME FROZEN UNTIL I PAY THE 200 SO THEY COULD SEE IF "MY" ACCOUNT WAS LEGIT WHAT AN *** I AM! BE AWARE, I'VE GIVEN THE NAME HITISH PATEL TO MONEY GRAM AND IT WON'T GO THRU WITHOUT MUCH MORE INFO NOW, MONEYGRAM HAS BLACKLISTED THEM SO IF YOU REALLY ARE A HITISH PATEL YOU'RE SCREWED. JOHN COOK MY ***. MY OLD ROOMIE WAS FROM PAKISTAN, HE SOUNDED MORE LIKE THAT!

THEY GO BY MANY NAMES VERIFY CASH, ADVANCE AMERICA ETC ETC. I'D LOVE TO GET MY MONEY BACK, FILED A POLICE REPORT, BUT LOCALS SAID THAT THEY COULDN'T HELP fbi IS MY NEXT STEP!

GOOD LUCK! PS I SENT THEM A NASTY EMAIL AND THEY'VE STILL CALLED EVERYDAY WANTING "THEIR" 200 AND THN OFFERING ME A DIFFERENT LOAN WITH A 200 GOOD FAITH OMG ARE THEY FOR REAL.....WELL NO.

AE_ae-123456 wrote the review because of "stole $200 that i don't have froze all accounts" at Cash Advance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Cash Advance to "$300 for all the trips i've had to take and all the emotional crying arguing with bank/before i go to the fbi fraud dept. and i've got lots more names and numbers, has to be a western union since my acct is closed too!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies, being lied to, harassed via phone calls and scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cash Advance cash advance loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They cannot freeze your accounts. They are not the fbi or anything.