Privacy and Data Security

JOHN COOK SAYS HE'S THE BOSS HE'LL BLOCK HIS # BUT THANKS TO YOU I GOT IT JUST READ PRVIOUS REVIEW THAT SAYS "ADD THIS NUMBER' HE SOUNDS MUCH MORE LIKE THE NAME THAT I WAS TOLD TO PUT ON A WALMART MONEY GRAM HITISH PATEL THEY ARE RELENTLESS! THEY STOLE $200 AND PUT A CHECK IN MY BANK THAT WAS A TAX RETURN OF SOMEONE ELSES!

SO MY ONLY WAY OF EATING OR ANYTHING BECAME FROZEN UNTIL I PAY THE 200 SO THEY COULD SEE IF "MY" ACCOUNT WAS LEGIT WHAT AN *** I AM! BE AWARE, I'VE GIVEN THE NAME HITISH PATEL TO MONEY GRAM AND IT WON'T GO THRU WITHOUT MUCH MORE INFO NOW, MONEYGRAM HAS BLACKLISTED THEM SO IF YOU REALLY ARE A HITISH PATEL YOU'RE SCREWED. JOHN COOK MY ***. MY OLD ROOMIE WAS FROM PAKISTAN, HE SOUNDED MORE LIKE THAT!

THEY GO BY MANY NAMES VERIFY CASH, ADVANCE AMERICA ETC ETC. I'D LOVE TO GET MY MONEY BACK, FILED A POLICE REPORT, BUT LOCALS SAID THAT THEY COULDN'T HELP fbi IS MY NEXT STEP!

GOOD LUCK! PS I SENT THEM A NASTY EMAIL AND THEY'VE STILL CALLED EVERYDAY WANTING "THEIR" 200 AND THN OFFERING ME A DIFFERENT LOAN WITH A 200 GOOD FAITH OMG ARE THEY FOR REAL.....WELL NO.

Reason of review: STOLE $200 THAT I DON'T HAVE FROZE ALL ACCOUNTS.

Preferred solution: $300 FOR ALL THE TRIPS I'VE HAD TO TAKE AND ALL THE EMOTIONAL CRYING ARGUING WITH BANK/BEFORE I GO TO THE FBI FRAUD DEPT. AND I'VE GOT LOTS MORE NAMES AND NUMBERS, HAS TO BE A WESTERN UNION SINCE MY ACCT IS CLOSED TOO!.

I didn't like: Lies, Being lied to, Harassed via phone calls, Scammed, Stolen from.

Comments

They cannot freeze your accounts. They are not the fbi or anything.