PUBLICpublished review 10/17/14
Started filling out loan application online cause my wife and I got a little behind on the bills and got call from cash advance USA from a gentleman named Kevin Wilson that my loan application was approved for up to 5 thousand dollars ask how much I want I said 3 thousand and then he proceed to tell me my monthly payment was 142 a month and told that I had a 35 dollar verification fee and that I needed to pay it on a greendot moneypak so I did then I was told to pay a 188 dollar wire transfer fee we had a argument about it that so then it got broke it into 2 payments 1 payment of 65 and I would recreceive 1 thousand and the remaining balance of 123 I would receive the other 2 thousand plus my transfer fee so I would be getting in total 3200 so I could only get 60 dollars on a moneypak and Daniel and Kevin both told me that 60 would be fine and to give them 20 minutes to process the money 10 minutes went by and they called me to tell me the system would not accept it and that I would have to put 65 more dollars on another moneypak so the next day I called him to tell him I want my money back and i was informed that a refund was not possible because there system had put a hold on the funds but if I sent in another 35 dollars on a Pak to get 500 dollars so I told him i would see what i could but I'm done he talked me while i was at work today kevin called to ask what time I'm sending the 35 I told him I didn't get off til 5 then I get a call around 4 from some *** named Robert something asking if I was like I am in the process of talking to Kevin he was really rude and them put me on hold to get Kevin Kevin then got on the phone and said he had his associte call to see if I wanted the loan and when I was giving him the 35 i then told him again I dont get of til 5. Robert calls me again from the same number stating hes from a different company so im out 115 dollars and these punks wont quit calling my phone
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Loan Application
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Well i applied to Rise for a loan and submitted my info. Now their requesting me to send a copy of my ID and Social Security Card. Its sounds shaky..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "My name is Justin Phillips, a consumer that tried to purchase a bracelet and some earrings from what I thought was a very proficient, well known, flawless merchant known as,..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."
- "I send clean art to Pickworld and get awesome picks every time. Great quality picks at a cheap price. They can print four-color process (photos) with a full bleed, so..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."