The company sent a email stating i had been approved for an $8000.00 loan.I never applied for a loan. I replied not interested take me off your email list since there was not a link to unsubscribe.

Then they kept calling and Mark Watson wanted me to give him my bank routing information and wanted $250.00. Lifelock is looking into this as well. Called the BBB. We purchased a truck form a dealership and found out they use your information and sell it to agencies for loans even if you have your own financing.

Thank goodness Lifelock contacted inquiries to stop their fraudulent endeavors. Beware these people get you information posing as a credit company.

Total Scam. Very hard to get them to stop.

This person wrote the review about Cash Advance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cash Advance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cash Advance scam loans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1181553

It just happened to me. They asked me to go to the nearest 7eleven or CVS to purchase a $500 card.

I recently applied for loan but I did not go forward with the application.

I was not sure if this was real because they have all my info even my routing and bank account information. I was heading to CVS but something was telling me that it was a scam so thanks for the comments that prevent me of losing money.