I was told also to go to Walgreens or CVS for a verification voucher. I can't really believe people are doing this SCAM to innocents. I wish I could choke the life out of these people.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cash Advance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cash Advance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Cash Advance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cash Advance?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1221072

I also was scammed by Cash Advance of$4000 what do we do with the negative balance in the bank told to purchase iTunes cards send I.d numbers back from each card took pictures was told I was approved for $3000 but to help boost credit score purchase the cards with the fraudulent money they post in my account

to wheezy Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1315964

They deposited $450 in my account told me to send it back western union or Money Gram, and I did, that didn't boost my credit up enough, so they sent me $500 I sent it back money gram as well.I was told that the money would be in my account with in 30 min..

I look at my account and it's now in the negative, and they tell me it's a block dot on my account and they can't deposit my $3000 until I send them $250 on the I tunes cards. That is the only way that my account will go back to normal status.. However, I am going to talk to my bank because I have all the money gram reciepts, phone records of who to send the money too and everything.. I really needed this money and they make it seem so real.

However they will get caught sooner or later and he did not want me doing the money gram of $250 it had to be on the itunes card 3 cards. If I did money gram it had to be $450. I said no I don't feel right about that because he first said money gram does not except payments that small.. I called walmart and verified and that was a lie.

I called Mr. Peter Johnson x104 back and he said due to security reasons they did not accept this amount from money gram, and he was trying to save me money... YEAH RIGHT>>> I then called him back and called him on everything after speaking with my bank and he told me if I didn't send the $250 my account would be sieged and overdrafted even more.. I said how is that when you recieved all your money back that I got from...

I told him to kiss my ***, because I wasnt sending ***.I guess the good thing about this is we did not loose out on our actual money, as far as sending them ours , we just got to get our accounts straight, but I am going to talk with my bank and show them documents and maybe this will be waived.