USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

Apr 02, 2013
review #397471

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

6685680
2.9
Had an experience with Cash Advance?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Vy978

Dec 19, 2013

SCAM.. THERE NEW NUMBER IS 801-228-0803 FROM Provo UT .

Pympjuice

Dec 18, 2013 Chicago Heights, Illinois

A new number is 818-813-6137. Alex Johnson is this guy's name. IT'S A SCAM. He told us that they are accredited with the BBB. I checked they're ABSOLUTEY NOT. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite.

When wifey said they needed money to give you money, I got suspicious and did a lil googling and omfg. SCAM!!!! Share on ALL Social Media Sites.

approved not

Dec 09, 2013 Watertown, Wisconsin

They tired w/me, but my gut told me different. He called me like 5 times with in 10 minutes. As soon as we would talk, I'd hear this beep-click sound on my phone. It dawned on my,this joker is tiring reversing the call on to my bill. We kept getting disconnected. Finally I just stop answering my phone. So he left two messages on my voice mail. 1-660-530-2732. :? He may think he'll never hear from me again, but I have news for that Jack a_______! I already connected my back to look out for any large with draws and to decline any thing not from my surrounding area here in Wisconsin. He'll get caught. If not by me, then by someone!!!!!!!!!

pissed691

Dec 03, 2013 Mason, Ohio

Omg that man just called me from a 770 number thank god i didn't fall for his *** trick..oh pls his accent was so ***...so i wish someone can catch him so he can end up in jail for the rest of his life... BTW he was telling me to buy a green dot card to reload some money on it n let him know the voucher number n within 30 min he will deposit a 3200 dollar in my account...

anonomous

Dec 03, 2013

To go along with the post I just put under name anonomous. The new number is 1 917-387-3197.

anomonous

Dec 03, 2013 Bellevue, Washington

They got me for almost 700. I'm a veteran trying to help get ahead n bills bc I have a baby on the way n got screwed. They knew everything about me fromy bank account to my entire credit history and address and job. Just lost my rent money over it. Dont het scammed. I'm ashamed they got me but I was looking to help my family. :(

silly

Nov 30, 2013

Cash advance washington ca company scamed me for five hundered dallors and is askin for five hudered fifty more wat do i do :cry

Jan 11 Henrico, Virginia

If I was u I would not send any money at all cuz that happen to my friend and she sent money to them thru western union and they told her they will give her $100,000 and she never got it and gave them over $800.

Car

May 29

They got me too I turned them into western union my bank and the authority's I'm gonna fry there *** in not letting down till there caught!!!!

Ginger

Jun 08

I'm sorry but you got scammed!

Dian

Nov 29, 2013

Wow this is crazy. I have a 15 yr old disabled son which this company keeps calling his phone asking for some1 we don't know of! They call over & over & todays call he was cursing at my son. All of his phone calls are recorded as to i monitor my child! Thank God! Does any1 know who or what I should do to file a complaint? Thank you! And im so sorry to those who lost $ to these criminals ):

Nov 26, 2013 Tampa, Florida

Same thing happen to me but in fl and I fell for it the guy name was Danny his mum 8012003581

Nov 25, 2013

I found this useful a similar call happened to me but out of florida....

furious

Nov 22, 2013 Brooklyn, New York

New number 6197048331 they called me saying that they was a law firm us cash adavance sent them my name because I was not paying my bill..mind u they never deposit any money in my account..well they say if I didn't pay 575 with in an hour they was going forward my information to the state investigating bureau and I would b arrested..so I called the ftc report them n I called the attorney general n also report them

Upset

Nov 21, 2013

I'm same to say I got scammed by these jerks. I was looking for a loan. They got me for $570. All I wanted was loan for Christmas for my kids. Then I got a call from 876-425-9878 threating my life and cussing at me. Then they told me they enjoyed my money. I know I was *** for falling for it. :(

candy

Nov 21, 2013

So did anybody go to jail behind this because they took 150 dollara from andi couldn't get it back and now I have an email saying they are going to the next step of legal rights. What will happened :(

Upset

Nov 21, 2013

I wish they would go to jail. I can't believe that Green Dot momeypak isn't sured like Paypal. This would stop these fools. :(

Nov 20, 2013

I had just been scammed by this guy as well. I am a single mom, and went through with the loan, becuase thins have been so tight, I had no other way to turn. And I am not in even more of hole. I immediately contacted the peolice and filed a report.
I also contacted Advance America, where this scammer has hacked into their information system, (So I belive).
But their main coperate sent me this link.
I reported him, I hope you all report him aswell.
I am absolutley scared and disgusted!!!!! http://cashnetusa.wufoo.com/forms/cashnetusa-fraudulent-collector-lender-form/

Showing 41-60 of 124 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Cash Advance.
Filing a new complaint about
×