USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Helpful? 216 Yes 216 86 No 86
Had the same issue 380 Yes 380
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 30, 2015 #1071822

He just tried to scam me as Alex Marshall!! The same way!

Nov 20, 2015 #1067164

Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial
mess or do you need funds to start up your own business?
Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or
start a nice business? We offer loans at
3% interest rate.
contact us via email: mikekinsloanfirm@gmail.com

1 0 Reply

Nov 19, 2015 #1066392

This same man called me, and it really sounded too good to be true, so I googled this company and came across this. There should really be a law against this.

1 3 Reply

Oct 30, 2015 #1056234

OK I'M SO GLAD I RESEARCHED WHAT IS A VERIFICATION VOUCHER,AND CAME A CROSSED YOUR POST, BEFORE I WENT TO DOLLAR GENERAL AS HE TOLD ME TO ,TOLD HIM IT WOULD BE AWHILE BEFORE I COULD GO, AND I WOULD CALL HIM BACK ,HE GAVE HIS NAME AS JAMES PARKER 347-657-9448 #201 AND YES TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND I'M GLAD MY CREDIT IS TO BAD FOR THEM TO RIP ME OFF NOW THEY HAVE ALL MY INFO, IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE ,WHO ARE ALREADY IN A BIND AND NEED A LITTLE HELP GETTING BACK ON THERE FEET, AS MY CREDIT IS NOT SO GOOD BECAUSE MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY VERY SUDDENLY AND LEFT ME WITH A HUGE DEBT ,NOT BLAMING HIM NOT HIS FAULT IT WAS THAT SUDDEN ,HOW EVER I'M LEFT IN A BIND ,AND KNOWING THAT THEY HAD NO PROBLEM IN STILL RIPPING ME OFF THE $212 DOLLARS THEY WANTED ME TO VERIFY ,INCREDIBLE AND THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED ,TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE ALREADY IN HARDSHIP OR WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR A LOAN ,WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE REALLY JUST GIVE UP THAT MONEY, CYBER CRIME UNITS NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS ASAP. SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE A EASY CASE I HAVE THE INFO VIA EMAIL RUN IP ADDRESS TRACE MONEY VOUCHERS ,PHONE NUMBERS , IF EVERYDAY PEOPLE CAN TRACE EACH OTHER IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO TRACK THESE PEOPLE,AND ARREST THEM, I FOUND A PLACE ONLINE YOU CAN MAKE VOUCHER SO TRY AND SCAM ME YOUR GOING TO GET SCAMMED BACK,SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT ,THERE NOT GOING TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY ANYWAY,OR I WILL TELL THEM THE CALL WAS RECORDED AND TRACED AND IS GOING TO BE TURNED OVER A LONG WITH... Show more

1 0 Reply

Oct 13, 2015 #1047478

Add 254-433-4867 to the list

Oct 09, 2015 #1045394

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
Add 214-736-3470 to the list!!!!! I'm glad i looked it up before going to CVS to get a voucher! This is definitely a scam... i went through the same exact thing the lady described in this post but this time it was an indian guy named john cook. BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM

0 1 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1044826

Same happened to me they send me some emails that I have to pay $1260 dlrs they also offer me if I want to make payments of $390 or they going to take me court and they send me a email what is said that they take my case to court and the fbi is going to confiscate my house and also they are going to close my bank account

Oct 04, 2015 #1043223

Same exact thing to me! Once he started to sound more demanding I hung up the phone and filed a complaint on his ***.

Oct 02, 2015 #1042562

These scammers are such bottom feeders preying on the weak and
needy amongst us.

Mike

Oct 02, 2015 #1042560 Dallas, Texas

Add (717)242-7144 to the list of phone numbers used by these scam artists.

Sep 28, 2015 #1040242

For everyone that has been scammed (as i almost was) by these thiefs, check this site out...it's for ppl whom they have scammed and they're trying to build a case against the scammers.
Good luck bringing them down!!

Sep 28, 2015 #1040200

Well I was also approached by this so called company but I was in a desperate situation and I fell for it they took me to the cleaners for over a thousand I gave them all my banking information so they could wire the 5000.00 into my account but instead they took every red cent I had causing me to get an eviction my lights turned off and lost my car insurance.with all this it also caused me to have a nervous breakdown never again.

Sep 11, 2015 #1032898

Apply for a quick and affordable loan with Barry Jones Finance Company. barryjonesfinance@hotmail.com
Are you in need of a loan, or have you been turn down by your bank before, this is the opportunity you are looking for. We offer all kinds of loan like business loan, car loan, company loan, venture capital, home loan, student loan or any loan of your choice at 2% interest rate. Interested persons should contact us at This email address: barryjonesfinance@hotmail.com

Sep 08, 2015 #1031119

Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender.. Hello everyone, I am Peter Raven by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mrs Lilian Scott did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope she came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mrs Lilian Scott via: { lilianscottloanfirm@gmail.com } or call and be free of internet scams. thanks... Peter Raven from California, USA.

Sep 04, 2015 #1029717

I just received a call from a man telling me I was approved for the loan between 2000 and 8000 which sounded unreal because I am unemployed but he insisted that I get the verification card n send the money lol yes right if I'm applying for a loan I need money i don't have money to give he called me from a 9099998200 and 9097262043

Aug 31, 2015 #1027979

So you were having to pay money to fat a so called loan

Aug 20, 2015 #1022391

Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email (lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via
... Show more

2 5 Reply

Aug 17, 2015 #1020710

My fiancee and I were looking for a loan and I knew it was too good to be true. He was so hopeful. There were several companies including this one. They stated that they would need $200. I saw all of the claims about Western Union and Walmart. They said he could transfer $200 over the phone on his card. They claimed exactly what you stated. It was used to verify we had the stability to pay monthly payments on time when needed. He asked if there was any way they could waive that fee as a courtesy, and they stated they could not. I told him there is no reason any loan company who is GIVING money would need you to supply $200. Or any fee for that matter over $10. I could understand $10. The loan amount was also $5000. My fiancee has TERRIBLE and I mean AWFUL credit. Honestly the worst. He has PAAAAAGES of delinquencies and everything. That's what made it so fishy. That any company would be willing to offer him that much money, has to be a scam. If I were a loan company, I wouldn't touch people like him with a 4000000ft pole. Nooo. Lol. So I told him I would look it up and there it is scam.

Aug 13, 2015 #1019059

A government verification voucher is shown on line that it is a I 9 former why would we have to pay money for a formal that proves u are a us citizen that is crazy

Jul 17, 2015 #1008864

Okae do anybody name Bob cooper is he a scam also

21-40 of 291 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.