USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!
USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)
Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.
I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!
This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"
Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?
Watch out all :upset11983737 review #397471
You may also like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "Hey. I'm an avid user of these sites, having tried Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, MySurvey etc. However, Points2Shop is by far the best i've used as it has the most offers available,..."
- "Terrible customer service and product quality. I am do disappointed! Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."