USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)
Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.
I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!
This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"
Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?
Watch out all :upset
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loans Online
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "This morning I got a text from 1(254)987-5541 From Jake Taylor I will attach the text to this, but it told me if I was interested to call another number..."
- "God is not sleeping Author House is Blooming *** do not buy this book any where see this is my bio. It have become Author House slave. In 17..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."
- "The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers. Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber..."
- "I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following: 1) lockers..."