USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

review #397471
84 198 Helpful?
Had the same issue336 Comments249
Had an experience with Cash Advance?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1003495

My Name Is Mrs Richard Carey I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a Tony Harton Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Robert Paul Of pay day loan firm.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $90,000.00 USD AND IN 28 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (Michael) was faced with a " between life and death " situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won't be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of... Show more

Jul 03 #1003099

Hello,
CC Brown i am (Mr), A private loan lender who
gives life time opportunity loan to one in need.
Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or a capital loan to improve in your businesses?
Or have you been rejected by banks and other financial bodies/agencies?
Seek no more,for here we are' to make an avenue for revenue to the individual/co-oporate body in need of financial empowerment at the rate of 2%, in accordance to your request. On how interested you are,reply via email: rapidloan.me.co@gmail.com BORROWER'S DATAS 1) Full Name: .............................. ...... 2) Country: .............................. ........ 3) Address: .............................. ........ 4) State: .............................. .... 5) Sex: .............................. ............ 6) Marital Status: .............................. . 7) Occupation: .............................. .... 8) Phone Number: .............................. .. 9) Currently position in place of work: ......... 10) Monthly income: ............................ 11) Loan Amount Needed: ......................... 12) Loan Duration: .............................. 13) Purpose of Loan: ............................ 14) Religion: .............................. .... 15) Have You Applied before ..................... Thanks, CC Brown (Mr)

Jun 30 #1001605

I had several calls from cash advance America based in Florida threatening me with 6 mos jail time I never took a loan with this company glad I read the complaints online this kind of scam should be dealt with I blocked the number but they keep calling from several numbers including 911

Jun 29 #1001139

Just where a person able to get loan with no credit credit score. Have been bomb barred by these call and almost fell for a couple now I'm skeptical of all.

anitazunon

Jun 20 #997528 Accra, Greater Accra

Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you

Jun 18 #996927

Same thing happen to me and they still wont stop calling me even how much I told him to stop I'm worry they might have my personal information

Jun 09 #993009 Owings Mills, Maryland

Got a text from James Parker. He said he was going to send me 8,000 all I had to do was give him my bank account info. LMBO then he ask for my monthly income and how often I get paid and how much my last check was I don't understand why no one does anything about these ***holes!!! I told him to go **** himself

May 27 #988393

Had the same issue sent 120 then they said it was wrong amount sent another and it was wrong stopped. They called me a *** sucker and they would give me 7000 for their sperm . Was *** but wont fall for that again. My mistake. They keep calling aand calling .

May 22 #987249

Had the same experience he 4 told me to get a prepaid visa and I not activate it. You have to activate them when you buy one also told be the cops would be at my house to arrest me him and another guy are blowing g up my phone and email

May 20 #986648

Latest number they called me from is 904-479-6676 comes up as Florida.No one can speak good English and the name I was given is Aston Baker WTH? These *** should be caught!

2 0 Reply
Water Boy

May 19 #986243

Attention consumers Cash Advance American is behind this scam. I uncovered many facts that point to many pay day loan scams.This organization needs to be shut down.Beware!!!! have all their stores shut down.

May 15 #984934

its against the law to ask or require any money upfront for a loan, the money has to be in your possession for 7 days before they can ask for payment

May 01 #978924

lil moma here waiting to see if ive been had myself we will see tomorrow at 10:45am eastern time ill let you know what happens in the morning

motel

May 01 #978885

Why this mutha *** think I'm a dummy send them my money actually got *** when i told him if i get a loan for 5 grand take it out of that they need to be caught everybody they grank should beat they ***

Apr 29 #977859

I just had advance America say I was approved for a 2000 to 5000 dollar loan and sent a document to sign and send back . First off how am I approved for a uncertain amount when they either go off your credit and deny you are they aren't sure how much to give you .lol . 2nd the document they sent has a Illinois state seal in the background but the bottom if each page has a spartanburg, sc address lol so it's a shame how many millions of Americans fall for this instead they rush and hurry and do this because our country forces the everyday average American household to live in poverty . Instead of us liveing like we can . People wake up quit believing in television is right and the government wouldn't do this too us because we are the land of the free .Well if serfs are free how come im fighting my *** off to eat and let the 10% of the rich get rich and middle America turn to haveing some India Man steal money cause there kid needs to eat .

Apr 24 #976471

I got taken $255.00 dollars today by this company before I knew it was a scam bc I had applied for a personal loan from first American cash advance is there anything I can do or am I just out of my pay check by the way this was bill money food and gas for work not too mention my daughter just had surgery this week can one please help me I'm so upset and don't know what to do the guys name I talked to was James Parker And he called me from a 202 number

6 10 Reply
Crazy woman joyce

Apr 24 #976485

The number that called me was 202-580-8541 a James Parker was the man I talked too

Apr 24 #976488

Why isn't anyone doing anything about these people

nola 50

Apr 16 #972632 New Orleans, Louisiana

Awful and scary. They wanted me to go to Wal Mart and withdrawal ]money to prove that I an a good customer, very threatened on the phone, some how took over my phone I was unable to make any phone calls at all . SCAM SCAM SCAM..

Daddy Craig

Apr 14 #971933 Livonia, Michigan

WOW!
I just got a phone call from them saying that I was approved for $5,000.00 with installments of 225.00 a month. Great, wonderful, fantastic. If the first thing he asked for was a 225.00 money gram. I was like, "Why do you require a money gram if I was approved?"
He said oh to prove that you have 225.00 in your account. Oh okay, yeah not interested.

1-20 of 247 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.