USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Helpful? 218 Yes 218 87 No 87
Had the same issue 383 Yes 383
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03 #1194058

To whom it may concern............
I’m Mrs Swerter Barbara by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammiers everywhere.Few
months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to
a very reliable lender called Mr David Thompson. who lend me an unsecured loan of $75,000 under 4hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just
contact him now via: thompsondavid516@gmail.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the *** I passed through in the hands
of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such *** that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr David Thompson.,i pray that God should give he long life. God bless him forever Mrs Swerter Barbara

Mar 18 #1129473

I got a long text message from a guy named Daniel (middle eastern) who says I would have a warrant out in the next two days and I owe $845 on a loan. I recently moved from home and I thought oh *** I got a small loan when I was here and didn't do a thing about it. But come to find out it's all a scam. Im calling this number back tomorrow (716) 810-6209
Williamsville, NY To get verification. I really hope this is a scam

Mar 17 #1129391

They got me out of my whole paycheck and then tried to involve the Irs and send them $512.00. Now I'm *** out of money that I can't get back. They should be reported.

Mar 15 #1127980

I'm so glad I read this. I received a phone call where a guy named "Mike Anderson" told me I could get an installment loan for a minimum of $1500 and it would be paid over 9 months. After going over information I read the email and felt uneasy about the process because the adobe file looked like a bad photo copy. He told me I would need to send $200 via Western Union to the insurance company they partner with and then I would receive the $200 back on top of the loan payment. Big red flag! I was looking into a loan because I don't use a traditional bank and needed some extra cash that I was happy to pay back. It's unbelievable to me that there are people that try to take advantage of people that are already struggling with finances.

Mar 10 #1125045

Its still going on today (March 10, 2016). If you get ANY unsolicited emails giving you a great deal on something you didnt look up on your own. DONT DO IT! Its probably coming from overseas and untraceable.

Mar 08 #1123849

I got an Email saying that I am Approved for a $3000 loan and all I have to do is pay it back in 24 months for $140 a month. I didn't even sign up for this so I know it is good to be true but a scam

Anonymous1

Feb 24 #1117191 Hyattsville, Maryland

I am getting them from Alex Smith who is supposedly their attorney. I have never ever in my life had a $300 advance from this company, now demanding $400 now and my account is up over $1000. I gave him my attornys phone number and said take it up with him.

Mar 08 #1123956

So what happened after that?

Brian

Feb 19 #1114448 Miami, Florida

This happened to me too,i ended up going to cvs to send $262 at a money gram to a daniel decker.What did you do? if you can please call me at 305-530-1512 my name is Brian

Jan 27 #1101830

hello everyone, if you need urgent loan for business or to pay your bills, any kind of loan you need just contact me now via email destinyfavourloanfirm@gmail.com we are offering loan to anyone who is in need, and we will give you grace period of 5 months before you will start to repay the loan monthly.
we offer loan to you no matter your income, contact us now destinyfavourloanfirm@gmail.com and get your loan without delay.
best loan offer.

1 0 Reply

Jan 23 #1099705

Like you said, too good to be true but I fell for it!!! 200$ later they called me this morning to say that I needed to send 228$ more because my name was on a blacklist and they needed the Money to add insurance so they can release the money...they played the stalking game and was desperate to receive the other 228$ cuz they wanted to help me!! Super pissed!! I want to *** on thier faces!!!! Can't believe I fell for this ***!!

Jan 13 #1094156

Thanks so much I literally had the exact kind of thing only it wAs am email having me call back to confirm and yes of course go buy a voucher

1 0 Reply

Jan 09 #1091574

I just received a similar call from a foreign man who told me that 3000.00 would be deposited into my account today a soon as I go to a General Dollar Store and pay a 205.00 Security payment sounded too pushy so I decided to do research. Telephone number provided is: 914 499 8215 from N.Y. called cash at once America Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jan 08 #1091297

Thank you I just received the same exact call from James from 312-488-1898 stating I have been approved for a loan of 2,000 for only $200 a month but first I have to to go to walmart and buy a green dot prepaid visa card and put $240 so they can verify my income in order to receive the approval voucher number from him after I load the card I have to call back with the card number I knew it was a scam... but I just googled it to verify Thanks very much for your information

Jan 08 #1091244

I just had a man call me a foreign guy said I had a loan for 8000 all I had to do was pay insurance of 247 and then my funds would be deposited from advance America

Dec 16, 2015 #1079726

5122155897
Shawn Henderson. Really? Middle eastern accent with a Henderson name?
Beware such a scam!!

Dec 09, 2015 #1076473

Shawn Miller @ 908-999-5184 too. $5,000 loan that I've already been approved for. The most non-speaking middle-eastern Shawn Miller I've ever heard from lol. Beware everyone!!

Dec 08, 2015 #1075665

Alex Marshall tried to get me too from phone# 646-583-3387

2 0 Reply
DEE

Dec 08, 2015 #1075661 Temple Hills, Maryland

I am so glad I checked through google to see if anything had been reported. The same exact thing just happened with me. They also asked me to send in a voucher. I knew that didn't sound right! Glad I checked. And given my credit...$8000.00 was ridiculous :-) They should be ashamed!!!

1-20 of 293 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.