USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Helpful? 214 Yes 214 86 No 86
Had the same issue 377 Yes 377
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 27 #1101830

hello everyone, if you need urgent loan for business or to pay your bills, any kind of loan you need just contact me now via email destinyfavourloanfirm@gmail.com we are offering loan to anyone who is in need, and we will give you grace period of 5 months before you will start to repay the loan monthly.
we offer loan to you no matter your income, contact us now destinyfavourloanfirm@gmail.com and get your loan without delay.
best loan offer.

Jan 23 #1099705

Like you said, too good to be true but I fell for it!!! 200$ later they called me this morning to say that I needed to send 228$ more because my name was on a blacklist and they needed the Money to add insurance so they can release the money...they played the stalking game and was desperate to receive the other 228$ cuz they wanted to help me!! Super pissed!! I want to *** on thier faces!!!! Can't believe I fell for this ***!!

Jan 13 #1094156

Thanks so much I literally had the exact kind of thing only it wAs am email having me call back to confirm and yes of course go buy a voucher

Jan 09 #1091574

I just received a similar call from a foreign man who told me that 3000.00 would be deposited into my account today a soon as I go to a General Dollar Store and pay a 205.00 Security payment sounded too pushy so I decided to do research. Telephone number provided is: 914 499 8215 from N.Y. called cash at once America Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jan 08 #1091297

Thank you I just received the same exact call from James from 312-488-1898 stating I have been approved for a loan of 2,000 for only $200 a month but first I have to to go to walmart and buy a green dot prepaid visa card and put $240 so they can verify my income in order to receive the approval voucher number from him after I load the card I have to call back with the card number I knew it was a scam... but I just googled it to verify Thanks very much for your information

Jan 08 #1091244

I just had a man call me a foreign guy said I had a loan for 8000 all I had to do was pay insurance of 247 and then my funds would be deposited from advance America

Dec 16, 2015 #1079726

5122155897
Shawn Henderson. Really? Middle eastern accent with a Henderson name?
Beware such a scam!!

Dec 09, 2015 #1076473

Shawn Miller @ 908-999-5184 too. $5,000 loan that I've already been approved for. The most non-speaking middle-eastern Shawn Miller I've ever heard from lol. Beware everyone!!

Dec 08, 2015 #1075665

Alex Marshall tried to get me too from phone# 646-583-3387

2 0 Reply
DEE

Dec 08, 2015 #1075661 Temple Hills, Maryland

I am so glad I checked through google to see if anything had been reported. The same exact thing just happened with me. They also asked me to send in a voucher. I knew that didn't sound right! Glad I checked. And given my credit...$8000.00 was ridiculous :-) They should be ashamed!!!

Dec 03, 2015 #1073485

I have been getting calls from a man with an acent also calling from a 312 number out of Chicago. He said i needed to have $150 iny account to be able to get $5000. He said it was to make sure i could pay back the loan. I tried to call him back and got no answer or voice mail. I couldn't understand why i would need to have money if I need to borrow money. He also said he was from Advance America????

Nov 30, 2015 #1071822

He just tried to scam me as Alex Marshall!! The same way!

Nov 20, 2015 #1067164

Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial
mess or do you need funds to start up your own business?
Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or
start a nice business? We offer loans at
3% interest rate.
contact us via email: mikekinsloanfirm@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015 #1066392

This same man called me, and it really sounded too good to be true, so I googled this company and came across this. There should really be a law against this.

1 2 Reply

Oct 30, 2015 #1056234

OK I'M SO GLAD I RESEARCHED WHAT IS A VERIFICATION VOUCHER,AND CAME A CROSSED YOUR POST, BEFORE I WENT TO DOLLAR GENERAL AS HE TOLD ME TO ,TOLD HIM IT WOULD BE AWHILE BEFORE I COULD GO, AND I WOULD CALL HIM BACK ,HE GAVE HIS NAME AS JAMES PARKER 347-657-9448 #201 AND YES TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND I'M GLAD MY CREDIT IS TO BAD FOR THEM TO RIP ME OFF NOW THEY HAVE ALL MY INFO, IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE ,WHO ARE ALREADY IN A BIND AND NEED A LITTLE HELP GETTING BACK ON THERE FEET, AS MY CREDIT IS NOT SO GOOD BECAUSE MY HUSBAND PASSED AWAY VERY SUDDENLY AND LEFT ME WITH A HUGE DEBT ,NOT BLAMING HIM NOT HIS FAULT IT WAS THAT SUDDEN ,HOW EVER I'M LEFT IN A BIND ,AND KNOWING THAT THEY HAD NO PROBLEM IN STILL RIPPING ME OFF THE $212 DOLLARS THEY WANTED ME TO VERIFY ,INCREDIBLE AND THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED ,TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE ALREADY IN HARDSHIP OR WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR A LOAN ,WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE REALLY JUST GIVE UP THAT MONEY, CYBER CRIME UNITS NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS ASAP. SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE A EASY CASE I HAVE THE INFO VIA EMAIL RUN IP ADDRESS TRACE MONEY VOUCHERS ,PHONE NUMBERS , IF EVERYDAY PEOPLE CAN TRACE EACH OTHER IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO TRACK THESE PEOPLE,AND ARREST THEM, I FOUND A PLACE ONLINE YOU CAN MAKE VOUCHER SO TRY AND SCAM ME YOUR GOING TO GET SCAMMED BACK,SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT ,THERE NOT GOING TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY ANYWAY,OR I WILL TELL THEM THE CALL WAS RECORDED AND TRACED AND IS GOING TO BE TURNED OVER A LONG WITH... Show more

1 0 Reply

Oct 13, 2015 #1047478

Add 254-433-4867 to the list

Oct 09, 2015 #1045394

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
Add 214-736-3470 to the list!!!!! I'm glad i looked it up before going to CVS to get a voucher! This is definitely a scam... i went through the same exact thing the lady described in this post but this time it was an indian guy named john cook. BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM

0 1 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1044826

Same happened to me they send me some emails that I have to pay $1260 dlrs they also offer me if I want to make payments of $390 or they going to take me court and they send me a email what is said that they take my case to court and the fbi is going to confiscate my house and also they are going to close my bank account

Oct 04, 2015 #1043223

Same exact thing to me! Once he started to sound more demanding I hung up the phone and filed a complaint on his ***.

Oct 02, 2015 #1042562

These scammers are such bottom feeders preying on the weak and
needy amongst us.

1-20 of 282 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.