USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!
USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)
Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.
I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!
This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"
Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?
Watch out all :upsetreview #397471
You may also like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "We had Sears Home Central replace our bedroom picture window. The AlSide Window has three components, a central stationary pane with flanking side crank out windows. The side..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "This company runs out of Cypris, aka Aedificatore Limited Souliou, 11, Vamiko 5, 1st Floor, Office 14, Strovolos Nicosia P.C. 2018 Cyprus You think you are signing up for monthly billing web hosting service..."