USA CASH ADVANCE AMERICA.....SCAM!!

USA CASH ADVANCE SCAM: Foreign accented man called to confirm a loan but needed me to obtain a new government law requiring a verification voucher! When I had money and was at CVS, 11/7, Walmart or other locations.....I was to call him and then he would tell me the person to whom I would make the voucher out to for a total of 260 dollars (down from 400). The loan would then be deposited into my account as soon as the voucher business was done. He informed that I had to process the voucher verification within the next 10 minutes and then my funds would then be in my account in 15 minutes (in thousands by the way). The voucher was to prove I could make monthly payments...REALLY? The amount of the loan was ridiculous- "too good to be true" type. So I said I could not do anything until tomorrow. Again he emphasized calling once I was in the store and would give me no information except that his name was James. (BTW: a young man answered the phone, James was giving the 888 number to another in the background and then took the phone to speak with me??!!)

Googled USA CASH ADVANCE right away and did a reverse call on number. SCAM SCAM SCAM. I can add numbers to the existing LONG LIST of numbers used by them to procure USA CASH ADVANCE victims. The number I can add to the list: 347-492-2732(out of NY)and 888-601-5809.

I am sssooooooo glad I felt uneasy with the speed and abruptness of the "business" dealings with this man and looked up all this before becoming a victim to this scam!

This is a terrible scam.......calls every hour on the hour. Just so glad I didn't fall for the "verification voucher that is required by the US government now??"

Isn't there some type of law against claiming that money/vouchers are required by our government in order to process a loan?

Watch out all :upset

Helpful? 206 Yes 206 85 No 85
Had the same issue 368 Yes 368
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Coore

2 days ago #1026537

Need an Instant loan @2% rate? Do you need finances to finance your
business? Are you in need of financial assistance? Have you thought of
obtaining a loan? Probably you have been turned down by your local
banks.to apply COMPOSE A NEW MESSAGE E-mail:
waynezhollowayloanfunds00@outlook.com
fill the following form to apply You consultancy to fill in and send back details below .. Your name: ______________________ Your address: ____________________ Your country: ____________________ Your Occupation: __________________ Loan Amount Needed: ______________ Loan Duration: ____________________ Monthly income: __________________ Cell phone number: ________________ Is the application for a loan before: ________________ If the application for a loan before, where treated fairly? where the company is located? ... promted to forward all your sequel response to our company email ( waynezhollowayloanfunds00@outlook.com ) NOTE:You shall receive the loan conditions and terms once we received your filled loan form so i look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Mr Sartin Coore

Aug 20 #1022391

Hello friends!!! My name is Jeff Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,560,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lynn Vannessa Loan Company and email (lynnvannessaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lynn Vannessa Loan Company} managed by Mrs Lynn Vannessa a God fearing woman and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact This great company now for your loan via
... Show more

Aug 17 #1020710

My fiancee and I were looking for a loan and I knew it was too good to be true. He was so hopeful. There were several companies including this one. They stated that they would need $200. I saw all of the claims about Western Union and Walmart. They said he could transfer $200 over the phone on his card. They claimed exactly what you stated. It was used to verify we had the stability to pay monthly payments on time when needed. He asked if there was any way they could waive that fee as a courtesy, and they stated they could not. I told him there is no reason any loan company who is GIVING money would need you to supply $200. Or any fee for that matter over $10. I could understand $10. The loan amount was also $5000. My fiancee has TERRIBLE and I mean AWFUL credit. Honestly the worst. He has PAAAAAGES of delinquencies and everything. That's what made it so fishy. That any company would be willing to offer him that much money, has to be a scam. If I were a loan company, I wouldn't touch people like him with a 4000000ft pole. Nooo. Lol. So I told him I would look it up and there it is scam.

Aug 13 #1019059

A government verification voucher is shown on line that it is a I 9 former why would we have to pay money for a formal that proves u are a us citizen that is crazy

Jul 17 #1008864

Okae do anybody name Bob cooper is he a scam also

Jul 17 #1008816 Pensacola, Florida

Yes unfortunately that just happened to me. I wired the 200 to a Nicolas Diaz! Money gram to Money Gram. the number is a 7166169365.. I feel so ***, he name is Roney Marsh, so he says.

Jul 04 #1003495

My Name Is Mrs Richard Carey I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a Tony Harton Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Robert Paul Of pay day loan firm.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $90,000.00 USD AND IN 28 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (Michael) was faced with a " between life and death " situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won't be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of... Show more

0 2 Reply

Jun 30 #1001605

I had several calls from cash advance America based in Florida threatening me with 6 mos jail time I never took a loan with this company glad I read the complaints online this kind of scam should be dealt with I blocked the number but they keep calling from several numbers including 911

Jun 29 #1001139

Just where a person able to get loan with no credit credit score. Have been bomb barred by these call and almost fell for a couple now I'm skeptical of all.

anitazunon

Jun 20 #997528 Accra, Greater Accra

Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you

1 3 Reply

Aug 06 #1016485

I just got a call feom DAVID MARTINcl claiming to be "thw head of finance. Hw wanyes me to wire him $183.00 in exchange for a $2000 loan. I laughed and said you want me to give this money so you can NOT deposit the $2000. He called me a "MOTHER ***" and hung up on me.... I guess I wasn't "GULLY" enough for him. What loan company does that. SCAM FRUAD LIAR CHEATER AND A THIEF. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAONST FOREIGNERS BIT EVERY LOAN THAT I APPLIED FOR HAS THE SAME "INDIAN PERSON" CALLING ME BACK... Not that ***

Jun 18 #996927

Same thing happen to me and they still wont stop calling me even how much I told him to stop I'm worry they might have my personal information

Jun 09 #993009 Owings Mills, Maryland

Got a text from James Parker. He said he was going to send me 8,000 all I had to do was give him my bank account info. LMBO then he ask for my monthly income and how often I get paid and how much my last check was I don't understand why no one does anything about these ***holes!!! I told him to go **** himself

May 27 #988393

Had the same issue sent 120 then they said it was wrong amount sent another and it was wrong stopped. They called me a *** sucker and they would give me 7000 for their sperm . Was *** but wont fall for that again. My mistake. They keep calling aand calling .

May 22 #987249

Had the same experience he 4 told me to get a prepaid visa and I not activate it. You have to activate them when you buy one also told be the cops would be at my house to arrest me him and another guy are blowing g up my phone and email

May 20 #986648

Latest number they called me from is 904-479-6676 comes up as Florida.No one can speak good English and the name I was given is Aston Baker WTH? These *** should be caught!

2 0 Reply
Water Boy

May 19 #986243

Attention consumers Cash Advance American is behind this scam. I uncovered many facts that point to many pay day loan scams.This organization needs to be shut down.Beware!!!! have all their stores shut down.

May 15 #984934

its against the law to ask or require any money upfront for a loan, the money has to be in your possession for 7 days before they can ask for payment

May 01 #978924

lil moma here waiting to see if ive been had myself we will see tomorrow at 10:45am eastern time ill let you know what happens in the morning

motel

May 01 #978885

Why this mutha *** think I'm a dummy send them my money actually got *** when i told him if i get a loan for 5 grand take it out of that they need to be caught everybody they grank should beat they ***

1-20 of 254 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.